Sunday, December 23, 2012

I Ruined Xmas

In my Christmas mix-tape post, I forgot to include perhaps the greatest musical collaboration since . . . I dunno, ever. I'm a turd.

And it's the Greedies!


That's Phil Lynott, Scott Gorham, and Brian Downey of Thin Lizzy, along with Steve Jones and Paul Cook of the Sex Pistols. Amazing! Arguably the greatest hard rock band teamed-up with half of the most influential British punk band to wish us all a Merry Christmas in 1979. On stupid Top of the Pops, where lip-syncing was the rule. Urgh.

Anyway, note the glee on everyone's faces. Note how cool Phil Lynott was, like, at all times. Note Paul Cook swatting errant soap bubbles with his drum stick. If Israel and Palestine can't learn something from this video, then there's absolutely no hope for the human race. Whatsoever.

Have a super great holiday, Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment